Contact‎ > ‎

International Travel Assistance

International Travel Form

For use when seeking help from members in other countries, usually relating to holidays, visits etc.  The form is particularly useful when communicating with Sections where English is not their spoken language. The form does not have to be used but it is useful to provide all the information requested on the form.

Please send the travel request via IPA National Commitee (National Secretary) who will confirm your membership when forwarding your request to the relevant Section.

Unbekannter Nutzer,
13.06.2013, 01:00